- Monmouth University, West Long Branch, NJ
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communication GPA- 3.4, Expected to graduate May 2012
- Minor: Italian GPA- 3.7
June 2011-August 2011 FENDI North America New York, NY
Public Relations Intern
- Responsible for tracking samples through Fashion GPS as well as sending items in and out to various publications and editors.
- Assisted in the upkeep of the company showroom and merchandising new garments and accessories when first received.
February 2011-Present J.Crew Shrewsbury, NJ
- Responsible for marketing J.Crew around Monmouth University to spread the news about their college discount program
- Organized in-store events
- Blogged about the company, created a Facebook fan page, and tweeted to market the events.
Mar 2010-Aug 2010 The Row New York, NY
- Responsible for contacting PR firm whenever needed to transport samples for various fashion photo shoots or sales.
- Merchandise Showroom to reflect brand’s strategies and vision.
- Attended Fashion week and manage high profile guests and logistics for owners, Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen.
- Support Director of Merchandising in preparation for key meetings.
- Assisting both with production and public relations as well as Market Week, which involves interacting with high end customers and corporate buyers.
- Responsible for transporting clothing and fabric from various locations while treating with care.
Sep 2006-Aug 2009 Elements Spa Vernon, NJ
- Responsible for opening and closing procedures of the salon; assist in processing bi-weekly payroll reports; assist with recruitment and educating new-hires and re-writing front-desk employee manual
- Responsible for updating and maintaining stylist/technician schedules on a day-to-day basis; liaison between stylist, owner and client.
Nov 2005-Apr 2006 Mountain Creek Resort Vernon, NJ
- Organized merchandise.
- Assisted customers in fast paced retail environment.
- Arranged store displays of dressing store windows and feature merchandise.
- Responsible for communicating with customers regarding to sales on daily basis.
- Member of DECA and state medal winner for this nationally based business club for the development of business leadership, president and member of the Italian Honor Society, member of social sorority, Delta Phi Epsilon: public relations and social chair.
MS Office ; internet-based and trend research; basic knowledge of Photoshop; strong communication and interpersonal skills; detail oriented; ability to handle a fast paced environment; open to travel; fluent in Italian.
References available upon request.